Spain is included in a number of states that have signed the Schengen Agreement. Check a2zdirectory for history of Spain. The following documents are required to obtain a tourist visa:
- a foreign passport valid for at least 90 days from the date of completion of the trip;
- copy of international passport (all pages);
- if the applicant has previously valid foreign passports, it is necessary to provide them;
- application form filled in by the applicant in English;
- a color photograph of a passport sample measuring 3.5×4.5 centimeters (with a statute of limitations no later than 6 months, the image in the photo must be clear, the background must be light);
- a copy of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- a medical policy valid in the territory of the countries that have signed the Schengen Agreement (and its copy);
- certificate from the place of employment confirming the position and salary of the applicant;
- documentary evidence of financial solvency (the calculation is based on the amount of 60 euros per day per person);
- employees of IP / PBOYuL (in addition to a certificate from the enterprise), a copy of the certificate of registration of the organization and its tax registration is required;
- documentary confirmation of the hotel room reservation and copies of air tickets in both directions;
- if a child is sent to Spain, a notarized consent for the trip of one parent or both is required, depending on who the child is traveling with.
Submission of documents for obtaining a visa is carried out in the Spanish centers for issuing visas. The consular fee is 35 euros, the processing of documents at the visa center is paid additionally in the amount of 1120 rubles for each applicant. Visas are issued within 3-7 working days from the date of submission of documents for consideration.
In Spain, there are certain customs restrictions on the import and export of various items. See Spain import restrictions.
Allowed to import into the country:
- 1 typewriter;
- 1 video camera;
- 2 cameras;
- 1 transistor radio;
- 1 audio recorder;
- sports equipment for personal use;
- personal jewelry and jewelry;
- personal items needed for camping or picnics;
- no more than 200 cigarettes (or 50 cigars, or 250 grams of tobacco);
- no more than 1 bottle of wine;
- no more than 1 bottle of any other alcoholic product;
- no more than 500 grams of coffee;
- no more than 100 grams of tea;
- no more than 250 milliliters of toilet water or perfume;
- nutrition for young children;
- personal cell phone;
- printed matter for personal use.
Sharp, piercing and cutting objects are allowed for transportation only in the luggage compartment.
The import and export of currency to Spain is not limited by the customs service.
It is forbidden to import into the country:
- drugs and narcotic medicines;
- weapons and ammunition;
- video or printed products of a pornographic nature;
- products made from rare endangered species of flora and fauna;
- fresh food (without vacuum packaging);
- meat and meat products from Asian countries;
- milk products;
- canned foods;
It is forbidden to export weapons, antiques, valuables of historical significance from Spain without special permission from the authorities. If meat and dairy products are found in the passenger’s luggage, they will be immediately confiscated by the customs service and administratively punished in the form of a fine.
Diplomatic representation of Spain:
Embassy of Spain in Russia: 119034, Moscow, B. Nikitskaya st., 50/8, tel. (495) 202-21-61, fax (495) 200-12-30.