Andorra does not have its own international airport, so entry into the country is through the territory of France or Spain. The borders between Andorra and these countries are open. It is more convenient to enter the country through Spain. To do this, you will need a double-entry Schengen visa. Check a2zdirectory for history of Andorra.
Documents for a visa:
- Passport (its validity must be more than 6 months from the date of completion of the trip);
- Two color photographs of 3.5×4.5 format;
- A copy of the internal and external pages of the passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- A copy of the international passport on sheets of A4 format;
- Copies of pages of old passports confirming the fact of obtaining a visa;
- A document certifying the availability of funds at the rate of 50 euros for 1 day of the trip;
- Completed form;
- Certificate from the official place of work indicating the position and salary of the employee.
Children under 18 years of age provide a birth certificate or a notarized copy. If a minor travels with one of the parents, then a notarized permission from the second is presented.
Single mothers traveling with children provide an appropriate certificate, or a certificate from the police about the absence of any relationship with the father of the child. Widows present the death certificate of their spouse. Pensioners, students additionally show a certificate of the state of finances of the person paying for the trip.
The territory of Andorra belongs to the duty-free zone. But due to open borders with neighboring countries, you will have to comply with the customs regulations of Spain or France.
Allowed to import duty-free
For tourists coming from non-EU countries:
- 200 cigarettes, or 100 cigarillos, 250 grams of tobacco, 50 cigarillos;
- 1 liter of strong drinks (alcohol content over 22 degrees), or 2 liters of fortified wine, or 2 liters of table wines;
- 500 grams of coffee or 200 grams of coffee extract;
- 100 grams of tea, or 40 grams of tea extract;
- 250 ml of eau de toilette or 50 g of perfume;
- Fish – up to 2 kg, caviar – up to 250 g, other food of animal origin – up to 1 kg;
- Items for personal use less than 175 euros per adult and 90 euros per child;
- Jewelry after preliminary declaration.
For tourists coming from EU member states (over 17 years old):
- 10 liters of alcohol with a strength of more than 22% and 20 liters of drinks with a mass fraction of alcohol less than 22%, 90 liters of table wine, or 110 liters of beer;
- 800 cigarettes, 400 cigarillos, 1 kg of tobacco or 200 cigars.
- Unlimited currency
Allowed to export duty-free
- Unlimited currency;
- 1 kg of coffee;
- 200 grams of tea;
- 4 kg of cheese;
- 5 kg of sweets;
- No more than 75 ml of perfume and 375 ml of cologne;
- 5 liters of alcohol with a strength above 22 degrees, 3 liters of low-alcohol drinks (strength below 22%) and 5 liters of table wine;
- 300 cigarettes, 150 thin and 75 thick cigars, 40 grams of tobacco;
- Goods and souvenirs worth 87,350 pesetas for an adult and 44,925 pesetas for a child.
It is forbidden to import and export from Andorra:
- Items of historical or artistic value, without the permission of the relevant authorities;
- Drugs and narcotic substances, medical preparations;
- Firearms and edged weapons;
- pornographic materials;
- Horror comics;
- Radio transmitters;
- Products and souvenirs from endangered species of plants or animals.