With the Apple Watch you can use and send vibrations in different ways. Whether simple vibrations or even your heartbeat-with Apple’s Smartwatch, you send out personal messages. We’ll show you how.
Apple Watch:Send vibrations to other users
1. Press the bottom button on the Apple Watch on the right to open the contacts.
2. Use the wheel or finger to select a contact with an Apple Watch.
3. Under the contact you will find a small finger symbol. Select it, you’ll see an almost blank screen.
4. Now touch your finger briefly or long on desired areas of the clock, the vibration is recorded.
5. If you do not touch the screen any more, the recording will be stopped and sent.
Send heart beat with Apple Watch
• If you want to send a heartbeat through your Apple Watch, use the instructions above to get to the vibration function.
• Instead of making short touches, place your index and middle finger next to each other on the display. Let your fingers lie a little on the display, a beating heart appears.
• Wait a few moments for the measurement to complete. Your current heartbeat will then be sent to the contact.
Apple Watch:Alarm clock with vibration
1. Go to the Home screen and select the Alarm clock app here.
2. Keep your finger pressed for a few seconds on the display, an option appears.
3. Tap on the “New Alarm Clock” button and set the time with the wheel on the clock.
4. Save the alarm clock, vibrate and beep the Apple Watch, keeping your iphone silent.
In the next practice tip, we’ll show you how to use WhatsApp on the Apple Watch.